New Patient Forms / Out of Town Accommodations
Welcome to the D’Adamo Institute for Advancement of Natural Therapies. We are thrilled you have joined more than 70,000 individuals worldwide by taking the first step to ensure your optimum health.
So that you are well prepared for your first appointment with our naturopathic doctors, we would like to share with you some pertinent information about the Institute, what to expect during your first visit, and about Blood Type Diet program.
Congratulations on taking the first step toward optimal wellness and happiness. Please feel free to call us with any questions.
Step1: New Patient Paperwork
Print, Fill Out, and bring these forms with you to your first visit:
Step 2: Directions & Parking
Getting to the Institute is very easy.
- Directions from all travel points can be found here.
- You can also find us on Google Maps
- Our staff is always happy to provide additional assistance – give us a call at 603-430-7600.
Parking is no hassle at all.
- Public Parking is available directly across from the Institute where you’ll find metered and extended parking spaces.
- Foundry lot: .2 miles from our door Foundry Place Garage to 44 Bridge Street, Portsmouth, NH – Google Maps
Step 3: Overnight Accomodations
Within walking distance
- Marriott Residence Inn .2 miles walking
- Hilton Garden Inn .2 miles walking
- The Hotel Portsmouth .2 miles walking
- Hampton Inn .2 miles walking
- Sheraton Hotel .3 miles walking
- Martin Hill Inn B&B .4 miles walking
A short drive away
Step 4: Getting to know the Institute
- Meet our Founder, Dr. James L. D’Adamo
- Read about his Blood Type Diet®
- Dr. D’Adamo’s Books provide more insight
Step 5: Stay In Touch
Don’t miss a beat – connect, engage and keep up with the Institute’s news and be in our inner circle by receiving advance notices on upcoming specials and offerings:
Please remember that if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, you would need to contact us no less than two business days prior to your scheduled time in order not to lose your deposit.
We look forward to welcoming you to The D’Adamo Institute
A year from now you'll have wished you started today.
You’re Not Alone. We Are Here to Help!
The institute is located at: 44 Bridge St, Portsmouth, NH 03801
Phone: (603) 430-7600